* Born inspectors : They would ask something they already know with deep expressions ( acha!! , why ?????, kyu, kya?? Aww sachi?? ) to check on the others opinion.
* They would dare to ask why for a thing but can't bear the load of explanation whatever the way it is.
* So strong yet so weak emotionally: They hide their true feelings socially but wish the opposite. If they resist crying in front of someone they can cry for hours for a petty incident . I wonder from where does the water come?
* They ask for suggestions / comments honestly but wish to accept only compliments. A slight change / disagreement seems rude to them.
* No matter how old they grow, they have a soft candy heart which is tormented or inflated by petty negative or positive incidents. As bible says : be careful, don't let a girl cry as God counts her tears .
* They can hide what they feel and can disguise people well. I salute them for it.
* Mostly, They don't need to act dumb. Just a few questions are enough for this .
* I salute the fact how they avoid over eating of even mouth-watering food stuffs except gol -gappas. Thats what we call DIETING.
* They possess gestures, tears n expressions which never fail to convince anyone. Undoubtedly, they are evergreen topic of exploration and research in itself.
bY - Geetesh Makkar