Pages

tired of fuckers

Bev Grant


when I'm walking down the street and every
man I meet says "baby, ain't you sweet" well
I could scream! `cause although the guy is
sick and thinks only of his dick it ain't sweet I
feel I feel just good and mean
 they whistle for me like a dog they
make noises like a hog heaven knows they
sure got problems I agree but their problems
won't be solved by getting me involved
and I'm tired of fuckers fucking over me
well here I am at work and I'm confronted by
this jerk who's got some obscene quirk he
must display though I know the guy is ill I
can't help but want to kill any man who's
standing in my way
now I'm trying to take a walk and he says he
wants to talk and proceeds to block my way I
get real sore `cause although I talk just fine
well that's not what's on his mind I'm a
pretty piece and he's just trying to score
now I know that life is rough and to be a man
is tough but we have had enough and we
can't ignore that their macho fantasies don't
respect our right to be and now we women
ain't gonna take no more!