Pages

" THE WAIT IS OVER "

      "The wait is over."

      I've been in three other serious relationships before I finally got it right and I can honestly say that I've never had fights with my past relationships the way I fight with him. I guess it is because I didn't care as much, all the little things didn't matter to me and I was never too invested in them the way my feelings are for him . I love him, and I've never been in love like this before. And along with that comes a great test in patience and effort. We get into disagreements but it's all a part of having a real and normal relationship. You need to work through all the tough times to get to the good times. That's the difference between my past and my present. I'm fighting for this relationship no matter what happens and everything I feel is so crazy and stupendous at the same time. But that's how I know that I'm really in love and this is the real deal. No matter how many fights we get into, no matter how many times we almost push each other over the edge, I couldn't be happier and I can't picture myself with anyone else but him. We both mess up a lot, but I still feel like we're perfect for each other regardless. Even if it means a hundred more fights, we're in it for the long run.
     You are the first man to ever get to see this new side of me, I can actually be loving and effectuating around you, and most importantly be myself around you, without you judging me. And how we could always look silly and do funny things around other people without them ever understanding us. It's like we have our very own language that we speak with one another (which is cute). You are the reason why I wake up every morning smiling like an idiot, and get excited to see what this new day will bring us. You bring out this soft side of me that no one can ever see besides you, It's something about that smile of yours or could it be the way you hug me, touch me or kiss me that makes me weak. And I love how you're always willing to do things for me that I've never done before. I am really grateful for you doing that for me and it seems like its been a long journey so far for us but I know that its just the beginning, and that we still have a very long way to go still, because I am confident that what ever comes our way; I'll be here to protect you and I'm never willing to ever let you go, and that I'll always be by your side through the worst and best times that lies ahead of us.
      Nothing's ever gonna get in the way of what we have. I know we can make it work. As long as you don’t give up on what we have, everything’s going to be alright. I love you so much. I've never had anyone like you. You make me feel so wanted. I’m so blessed to have someone like you. You’re more than my everything. I hope you know that I’m going to be with you for a very very long time. Thanks for everything :)